Our workforce consists of Licensed CNC/General Machinists, Licensed Fitter/Machinists, Machine Builders and General Labourers.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Day shift only, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for overtime
- Uniforms and lockers provided
- Modified summer hours from May – October (½ days on Friday)
- Scheduled shutdowns every year – August summer shutdown and December holiday shutdown.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Employee and family benefits that include: life insurance, standard drug and health care, basic dental, additional health care spending account, EAP plan and Long Term Disability
- All COVID protocols in place: daily screening, sanitizing, mask protocol and social distancing
- Large floor space, excellent ventilation, physical barriers, staggered lunches and shifts, and numerous employee areas to support COVID safety
Current Job Openings
While we are not currently looking to fill any other specific roles, we welcome the submissions of resumes for future positions.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Wyrks Tool & Machine is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Upon request, we will strive to provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants during this process. Any accommodation requests should be directed to Karen Wybrow at 519-621-3115 or firstname.lastname@example.org